Upcoming activities and events
School Activities and Community Events will be posted here according to category. The postings may not be a Warren Consolidated Schools' program or event, nor is the district in any way affiliated with the advertised program. Registration or distribution of this flyer at a district facility is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval by the district of the activity or program advertised.
Nonprofit organizations that want to advertise on our website contact Renee Burch for approval.
School Activities, Athletic Camps, Class Reunions and Fundraising Events:
2018 Boys Basketball CampRegister today!
Date: May 29 - 30, 2018 Time: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Camp is open to all boys entering 7th, 8th and 9th grade. Each camper will receive a free t-shirt. Non-Refundable If you have any questions or would like further information regarding the Camp, call Coach Kay at 586-574-3250 Ext. 13124 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stallion Youth Football Camp - June 25-June 27
Grades 2-8: 8:00 - 11:30 AM
Grades 9-12: 8:00 - 2:30 PM
$50 before June 11th after June 11th $80
Join us and make new friends, learn how to play football, and HAVE FUN!
Community NEWS and Events:
- Warren Sterling Jaguars Cheer Tryouts May 21 & 22
- B.E.S.T SPECIAL NEEDS SUMMER DAY CAMP for students with special needs from ages 6 years old to 26 years old
Resources - Help Within the Community
In these tough economic times, many families are facing or have experienced the loss of jobs, health care and other necessary supports. The following is a list of agencies to contact if you or someone you know is feeling the effects of this economic crisis:
- Discount Dental: Super Teeth - 586.756.6888 in Warren
- Free or Low Cost Community Services: http://www.misd.net/connection
- Glasses: Lions Club – contact School Social Worker
- Health Care for Children: MiChild/Healthy Kids (coverage up to age 19) www.michigan.gov/mdch, and click on Health Care Coverage.
- Health Care for Adults:http://www.hrsa.gov
- Heat for your home: The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) pays toward heating bills 800.866.8429 or www.thawfund.org
- Job postings: A new link to a variety of private sector jobs in the community set up by the State of Michigan – www.michigan.gov/jobs
- United Way 2-1-1 is a free, easy-to-remember telephone number that connects people with resources that improve their lives. The 2-1-1 call specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 a days a week, and are ready to provide information about a wide range of community services – including health care, job training, child care, mortgage foreclosure assistance and more.